Difference between electronic universal testing machine and hydraulic universal testing machine
From structural characteristics
The electronic universal testing machine mainly uses the servo motor as the power source, and the screw and the screw as the executive parts to realize the speed control of the test mobile beam. In the transmission control, there are mainly two forms of synchronous belt and reducer. In the force measurement, the load sensor is used for all electronic universal testing machines.
Hydraulic universal machine, as the name implies, uses high-pressure hydraulic power supply as power source. Manual valve, servo valve or proportional valve are used as control elements. Universal hydraulic universal testing machine can only carry out manual and manual loading, which belongs to open-loop control system and is affected by price factors. Generally, hydraulic sensor is used as force sensor.
Electronic universal testing machine
1. Electronic universal testing machine, no oil source, clean, easy to use and maintain;
2. The test speed range can be adjusted, and the test stroke can be determined as required, which is more flexible;
Third, the accuracy of force measurement is high, even 0。2%。
4. It is small in volume, light in weight, large in space and convenient to add corresponding devices for mechanical testing of various materials, so as to achieve multi-purpose of one machine.
5. The electronic universal testing machine produced by domestic mainstream testing machine manufacturers can realize the so-called three closed-loop control of load control, strain control and displacement control.
Hydraulic universal testing machine
博乐棋牌1。 Due to the limitation of oil source flow, the test speed is slow。
2. The manual hydraulic universal testing machine has the advantages of simple operation, low cost and low control accuracy.
3. The performance of the electro-hydraulic servo universal testing machine is no less than that of the electronic universal testing machine, the control accuracy is no less than that of the electronic universal testing machine, and the load sensor microcomputer controls the electro-hydraulic servo universal testing machine;
4. In the mechanical test of large tonnage materials, the stress accuracy can reach about 0.5%, which is more reliable, more stable, more economical and effective.
The electronic universal testing machine is widely used for testing the tensile performance indexes of various metal, nonmetal, composite material, medicine, food, wood, copper, aluminum, plastic, wire and cable, paper, film, rubber, textile, aerospace and other industries。 The utility model is applicable to users who only require relevant data such as compressive strength and tensile strength value。 If more complex parameters are needed, The computer-controlled electronic universal testing machine is a better choice for hydraulic universal testing machine。 It is mainly used for tensile, compression and bending tests of mechanical properties of metal, non-metallic materials, parts and other mechanical properties。 The hydraulic universal testing machine is an ideal testing equipment for engineering, mining enterprises, building materials, quality inspection center, water conservancy and hydropower, bridge engineering, scientific research institutes, colleges and universities。 The manual control of hydraulic 10000 Can test machine, cheap price, suitable for industrial and mining enterprise finished product inspection, single material index test。 Large tonnage electronic tension machine can also use hydraulic fixture, the power source of electric tension is motor, the key is non-metal。
博乐棋牌The hydraulic power source is hydraulic oil, which is mainly composed of large tonnage metal. The electric tension originated in the 1950s and began in the United States. The main parachute was measured, because most testing machines at that time were rich in metal.